Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Irregular ovulation

Never happened before.  Ever.  We've used that monitor for about six months with nary an egg-less cycle.  Nina thinks it might be because Heather has a cold.  I can't believe that her sniffles are fucking us up so much.
Last night we snuggled up and told ourselves how we were only a day away from getting pregnant.  Heather reminded me to be positive, and I told her I was sorry that last month had affected me so much.  She said that she'd stop obsessing over signs, and we agreed we would distract ourselves for two weeks and only check after our anniversary trip.  Now we have a month to distract ourselves from disappointment and pretend that the only thing on our minds is how we're totally going to be pregnant in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment